Highlights of Jerusalem
The highlights tour in Jerusalem is a good introduction for first-time visitors. We will explore the city of three religions: Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. A sample itinerary includes:
- Lookout from the Mount of Olives
- Jaffa Gate - introduction to the Old City.
- Walk on top of the city's walls and see the Old City from above.
- Visit the Jewish Quarter and its sites: the Roman Cardo and Hezekiah's Wall
- Visit the the Western Wall ("The Kotel") - the spiritual heart of the Jewish nation.
- Follow the story of Jesus along the Way of the Cross (Via Dolorosa) to the Christian Quarter.
- Visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, which hosts the site where Jesus was crucified (Golgotha Hill) and the site of his burial.